There is just so much that I could say right now, but once again – that would be procrastinating.
A lot has been happening in my life lately, some things that I just wasn’t prepared for, and other things that I have been avoiding. Like finishing this book, for example. Never fear – it’s so close, I could almost touch it. In fact, if I knuckle down today – I might just be able to finish it now.
- My house is warmer due to all the underfloor insulation that has been going in over the past three weekends.
- My house is now spotless, because I have been refusing to clean it with all the fibreglass crap that has been all over my house – and knowing that more will be distributed with the next lot of insulation going in. All the washing has been done, as well as the dusting, and I have bought new linen for our bed because the other stuff was pissing me off. I couldn’t understand why I was putting up with it, until I realised that I am not actually poor… so there was no reason why I shouldn’t just go and buy something we liked.
- One of our cars is getting fixed. This car has been seriously broken for a while now. Six months. It’s only costing me $1000 bucks to fix it as well. *choke*
- The other car has cost us $600 to get it to a warrantable standard, or else that was going to be an epic fail as well.
- I have been to visit all of the family that live in the region over the past couple of days, because I have been avoiding them and living like a hermit. Including visiting my grandmother, who I haven’t seen in a month. Not cool. Usually I see her at least once a fortnight. Bad granddaughter.
- Oh, and I have watched a lot of movies lately. Mostly good ones too.